Apr 8, 2010

IPL - Taking its toll on me

Initially watched all the matches in the first week if i dont have any other work. Then tried to watch the matches which has interesting teams like RCB,DD,CSK and MI. To be honest i think so far i have not seen a DC/RR/KXIP/KKR match if it is not playing anyone of the above. Even if they play i couldnt watch the full match and imagine about the matches between themselves.
Finally it came to a stage where i didnt watch more than 30 minutes of yesterdays 2 matches. I slept through both the matches and saw the scorecards today.

Primary reasons-

Its becoming tedious.
I need to catch up with the sleep i missed due to other preferred matches. Its becoming problematic to see matches till 2.00am everyday.
Im becoming too tired next day and couldnt do any work in office.

So now onwards planning to watch only very important matches which features only my favoured teams which will enable me to keep me senile for atleast sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment